Looking Forward to Work?

I’m the only male nurse in my department so it’s a bit of an anticlimax for me. We have 2 male doctors though, one is a Leicester fan and another is a real arrogant dipper. He always gives me the ‘oil money’ line and says how many champions leagues they’ve won etc. He did his training in Manchester and lived behind Main Road; he says they’d always know we were losing cos they’d hear the cheers of away supporters and never our fans. I don’t bother with him now, pointless arguing with that shit.

It seems Pep and the boys have put them back in their box.
My only regret is I Changed jobs 12 years ago after taking 20+ years of shite from my RAG work colleagues. So can't get revenge. CTID

No smiles. No comments. Just my work face on knowing the Rags are dying inside!

They know, I know that they're seriously hurting, & it hurts them even more that I ignore them like they're an irrelevance!

If any of em mention it, I'll just politely ignore them & say I'm too busy to talk football. This makes them even more enraged inside.

They think they're the one's who should be playing Bayern & Real for a place in the CL Final, & it's they who should've had a title decider against Arsehole.

It was never meant to be this way, hence the additional insurance of FFP! :-)

Two more days to work roll on Thursday, of the two rags I work with (both none match going) one hasn’t spoke all morning and other sent a failed covid test in,only trouble for him is it’s identical to one he sent in two years ago. I’ve moved him up the redundancy list:-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.