Looks Like The Everton Game Is About To Sell Out

Didsbury Dave said:
Marvin said:
You'll go to the Final if we get that far though? Can't do that and not go to the home games.

Yes you can. Watch me.

Yea me too. Balls to this early rounds business, I'm gonna stay at home and watch Liverpool on the box. Can have a can and smoke on the couch and that, cheap and cheerful, out of the rain and everything. Too far to travel to coms, I can't be arsed with it

But yea, defo be up for a day out in wembley for the final COME ON YAYA MY SON!

bobmcfc said:
72 seats left. corners only

In my experience theyll put a batch of "returns" on sale last at the ticket office, not online, Single seats dotted around, often a few hundred. That's why you seat counters get confused when it sells out online but takes a day or two to sell out officially.

Didsbury Dave said:
bobmcfc said:

In my experience theyll put a batch of "returns" on sale last at the ticket office, not online, Single seats dotted around, often a few hundred. That's why you seat counters get confused when it sells out online but takes a day or two to sell out officially.

The experienced seat counters amongst us know the score dave, but whether their are a efw extras or not, once they're all gone on the planner it's not long before the sold up signs are up. I reckon this one will go before tomorrows game, I'd be astounded if they're still on sale come Thursday

The Fat el Hombre said:
Didsbury Dave said:
bobmcfc said:

The experienced seat counters amongst us know the score dave, but whether their are a efw extras or not, once they're all gone on the planner it's not long before the sold up signs are up. I reckon this one will go before tomorrows game, I'd be astounded if they're still on sale come Thursday

Yeah. Good news we're selling out every game now. This game would have got less than 40K a couple of years ago so the investment is producing a return.

I noticed what appeared to be a worrying number of empty courporate boxes for the Wigan game, but that's a (slightly) different discussion.

Didsbury Dave said:
Marvin said:
You'll go to the Final if we get that far though? Can't do that and not go to the home games.

Yes you can. Watch me.

Plenty said that about the FA cup and lost out.

I shouldn't imagine it'll happen to you for the CC but I watched with a wry smile when it came back to bite some on the arse last May.

SWP's back said:
I shouldn't imagine it'll happen to you for the CC but I watched with a wry smile when it came back to bite some on the arse last May.

I might actually go, haven't decided yet. It's the only cup scheme I haven't joined, using the logic that I'll get any ticket I need in that competition anyway.

I just don't buy the logic that if you don't attend an early game you have no right to go to the later ones, and that we "should" be getting bigger gates for these games. I've usually enjoyed these sort of games in the past, with half a crowd. There's something intimate about them.

But this one will be a reserve game in all but name for both sides, and I might not bother. Got shotloads on at the moment. I'd say we'll be looking at 20K for this, maybe less. It matters not a jot.

Didsbury Dave said:
I noticed what appeared to be a worrying number of empty courporate boxes for the Wigan game, but that's a (slightly) different discussion.

I'm not sure how it works but are the boxes only rented out on a game by game basis? It was always my understanding that a box is bought for a season and, like a Seasoncard, the Owner isn't obliged to attend. Wigan is hardly a glamour tie to entertain clients at. The score was nice, though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.