Loose women [The programme]

BLUENATIC said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
I'd quite like to shag a few of em to be honest

What he said.

I'd be balls deep in seconds with some of them!

so what you are saying is that you two both watch the show?

Haha I've watched it on occasion while off work ill or whatever, think I did a thread a while back saying how I'd quite like to pork a few of em, they've got the bisto lady for a start! That Nolan sister would get it an all, there's a couple of others but I don't know their names. I wouldn't touch Chris Evans' ex-mrs though, not a chance

The Fat el Hombre said:
BLUENATIC said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
The Fat el Hombre said:

What he said.

Haha I've watched it on occasion while off work ill or whatever, think I did a thread a while back saying how I'd quite like to pork a few of em, they've got the bisto lady for a start! That Nolan sister would get it an all, there's a couple of others but I don't know their names. I wouldn't touch Chris Evans' ex-mrs though, not a chance

I watch it now and again, dont go out of my way to watch it though to be honest.

I'd bang them all including Evans ex, she'd be well up for it though I'd do her last to be honest.

yea she does look game I s'pose tmq, gotta give her a couple of bonus points for that

No I wasn't on about Billie Piper, who's pretty minging, but would still cop it

The Fat el Hombre said:
yea she does look game I s'pose tmq, gotta give her a couple of bonus points for that

No I wasn't on about Billie Piper, who's pretty minging, but would still cop it

Jane McDonald would go all out which would be nice. I like the scottish one, Andrea something she's classy.

Billie is a meth but I'd let her abuse me if she really wanted.

If Evans missus is the one i'm thinking of, then I reckon it's the lack of a good seeing to which is the reason she is like she is.

Like all shit TV I've seen it casually and I didn't realise they were expressing "wimmin's issues". I'm always sidetracked thinking about splurging my bobmunk all over their middle aged milk bombs to actually register what they're cackiling on about.

Newlunar said:
If Evans missus is the one i'm thinking of, then I reckon it's the lack of a good seeing to which is the reason she is like she is.

Like all shit TV I've seen it casually and I didn't realise they were expressing "wimmin's issues". I'm always sidetracked thinking about splurging my bobmunk all over their middle aged milk bombs to actually register what they're cackiling on about.

High five!

TheMightyQuinn said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
BLUENATIC said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
The Fat el Hombre said:

What he said.

I watch it now and again, dont go out of my way to watch it though to be honest.

I'd bang them all including Evans ex, she'd be well up for it though I'd do her last to be honest.
All lined up ready for you!!
loosewomanSHARJO_674x900.jpg

InvisibleMan said:
'I think this and i think that. In my opinion this, in my opinion that. I think society would be better like this and people shouldn't do that. This is my thoughts on what is wrong with this and this is how i feel about that. Why is Gordon Brown not doing what i think he should do. I don't like the way this is being done. Etc etc. etc.'

How about.....you shut the fuck up and make me some food you fat middle aged fucking slag. Or...how about you get a personality and some brains and stop embarassing yourselves you dellusional self opinionated whores. What the fuck makes you think anyone gives a fuck about what you think about the economy, fatherless children or youth crime you irritating twats?

How about - you get yourself down to the bingo, chat shit to some other like minded middle aged idiots and then make some food for the lads before further embarrsing yourselves by serving the food in a skimpy little skirt from topshop that was actually desgined for your daughter you stupid fucking wannabe little skets.

How the fuck is this shite alowed on the telly for fuck sake? Stupid bints. The kitchen's that way you haggerd woman>
Leave the thinking to the men and know your place. You aint a feminist, you aint pushing the boundaries of society for a new order where middle aged never has beens rule the middle pages of the News Of The World, you aint Jermaine Greer, you aint some oppressed black women sat on the front of a bus refusing to move for some racist white man, you aint stood in front of a tank in China standing up for your rights, you aint even an abused wife stood in court trying to defend why, after 16 yrs of abuse, you killed your husband and you aint some hippy from the 60's demandng equality for womenkind - you're just a bunch of middle aged slags with about as much social awareness as an Austrian child abuse victim living in a cell.

So shut the fuck up and make me a fucking pie.

wow

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.