Lord Janner

The family at large are prominent and well connected. One daughter is Senior Rabbi Laura Janner-Klausner and his son is Daniel Janner QC.

I remember when he finally attended court. It'd taken the threat of an arrest warrant to get him there. The cynical side of me suggests his people had delayed as much as possible in the hope he'd die before the case was ever heard.

The family at large are prominent and well connected. One daughter is Senior Rabbi Laura Janner-Klausner and his son is Daniel Janner QC.

I remember when he finally attended court. It'd taken the threat of an arrest warrant to get him there. The cynical side of me suggests his people had delayed as much as possible in the hope he'd die before the case was ever heard.
I imagine it's quite difficult for any family to admit that one of them is a serious sex offender. It's unfortunate that the trial of the facts is not going ahead. If the family honestly think he's innocent I would have thought they would be pushing for it. At the moment everyone thinks he was guilty anyway so they've got nothing to lose.

There are some wrong 'uns on my dad's side of the family. Nothing near as bad as what Janner was accused of but still crime nevertheless. Fraud, theft and intimidation. I've washed my hands of them for life.

I understand Janner's luxury home in north London was signed over to the three children at one point.

The family have sorted themselves out for when he was gone either inside or dead. He was paid well whilst doing all of the stuff he did and they have benefitted. Whether they knew is a different matter.

I read that he had very good friends who protected him. It seems to me very regular that this stuff happens whilst the rest of us play by the rules.

I imagine it's quite difficult for any family to admit that one of them is a serious sex offender. It's unfortunate that the trial of the facts is not going ahead. If the family honestly think he's innocent I would have thought they would be pushing for it. At the moment everyone thinks he was guilty anyway so they've got nothing to lose.
If it doesn't go ahead then they have the "nothing was proven" defence. If it goes ahead and something dodgy emerges then they'll be hammered for defending him. They are aware those who defended Saville in the first few days after accusations were made have been ridiculed and don't want to be in the same boat. They won't be believed if they say they never knew.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.