Lorraine from the Maine Road office

The Chase is on....
images

You’re absolutely unbelievable @AliBobbyJ. All these years on and you continue to follow me around like a little puppy dog. The amount of times I was locking up late on after work where I’d see your car parked with steamed up windows and slowly drive off as I looked up used to scare me half to death. There was even the time where you sneaked off from a social event and I found you with your keks down trying to hump the Division One trophy – I almost lost my job for that! That’s before we go into the relentless queries where you’d ring up Supporter Service claiming you needed ‘someone’ to pick you up and take you to games due to so called health issues. You’d fall out with almost anyone who came until I had no choice but to come myself. The time I arrived to find you naked on the bed with a blue moon painted on your arse was the final straw. After I put the court order in, I thought this was all behind me. I even left the job at the club I love due to the memories of your harassment the place brought back. Now I see you’re back to your old ways again. Please do me and yourself a favour and forget that we ever met. Thank you, Lorraine.
A New Lorraine Fades...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.