Los Angeles based City fans.

I used to live in redondo, can't believe there's a supporters club now. I would say Santa Monica probably best to watch the game

california blue said:
village idiot isnt open either and it looks like a bistro kind of thing - only option is probably the the fox n hounds??

I asked village idiot if they would open for us. Doubtful but still possible.

Also asked a few other places where I'm a regular or know owners/managers. Fingers crossed

i love the cock and bull but they'll be 200 plastic reds there guarenteed....fucking nightmare<br /><br />-- Fri May 11, 2012 4:21 am --<br /><br />
SoCalBlue said:
california blue said:
village idiot isnt open either and it looks like a bistro kind of thing - only option is probably the the fox n hounds??

do they a have a big TV?

california blue said:
i love the cock and bull but they'll be 200 plastic reds there guarenteed....fucking nightmare

do they a have a big TV?

Haven't watched a game there but they have showing quite a few premier league games there and they had a big FA Cup thing. Surprised they don't have the game scheduled in

SoCalBlue said:
california blue said:

Also asked a few other places where I'm a regular or know owners/managers. Fingers crossed

Also it's not really a bistro. English pub American style. Has a decent English breakfast.

King's Head in Santa Monica?
Lucky Baldwins in Pasadena?
Fox and Hounds in Studio City?
Scotland Yard in Canoga Park?
White Harte on Woodland Hills?

No matter where you go it will be full of plastic rags, chance of fisticuffs if we lose and they win.
Rent a big hotel suite, watch the game in the room and just get drunk with only City fans allowed in? ;)

Hollywood Blue said:
King's Head in Santa Monica?
Lucky Baldwins in Pasadena?
Fox and Hounds in Studio City?
Scotland Yard in Canoga Park?
White Harte on Woodland Hills?

No matter where you go it will be full of plastic rags, chance of fisticuffs if we lose and they win.
Rent a big hotel suite, watch the game in the room and just get drunk with only City fans allowed in? ;)

I've been able to watch practically EVERY City game, home and away, this season on TV by buying the Sports Package first on DirectTV and then Comcast. The only games I missed were the Fox Soccer Plus channel which I didn't buy.

Know of any place in Chattanooga that will be available for City Fans. Watch football games (Alabama) at Bud's on Brainerd Road but I don't think they are open that early.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.