Lost my music appetite

Am too lazy to check through all the previous pages but if nobody has already mentioned them try The Magpie Salute. They are made up from some of the Black Crowes and other musicians including an english singer and their first album High Water is very very good.

If you were brought up on music 1965 -1975 you can be confident that you listened to the best rock music ever created. Plenty in that decade to play without getting bored.

Having spent a fortune on jazz and listened to most of it I have come to the conclusion it is utter shit.

Agree 100%, should have added this as an exception along with country.
Jazz= 7 people playing 7 different tunes on 7 different instruments at the same time.
I've really tried with Jazz, just don't get it.

I couldn't get into jazz until I started listening to Grant Green and Bill Evans. Haven't really found much that has kept my interest in the genre. I do agree with the notion held by many that it can be "excessive noodling."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.