Lost scarf at Stoke game. Sentimental value.

My mum who is 72 has lost her scarf in or around the souvenir shop. She has had the scarf since 1974 and it is unique. Blue, maroon, white with 2 sew on badges - the old round badge and a rabbit /top hat badge with the words "man city are magic". This scarf will have little value to anyone else but she is distraught. £20 reward if returned. Thanks.

Might be worth dropping-in to the shop tomorrow? If someone found it it's the obvious place to hand it in.

May be an idea for the OP to put this on Twitter and the MCFC Facebook groups. Hope it turns up and hasn't just been chucked in the bin by someone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My mum who is 72 has lost her scarf in or around the souvenir shop. She has had the scarf since 1974 and it is unique. Blue, maroon, white with 2 sew on badges - the old round badge and a rabbit /top hat badge with the words "man city are magic". This scarf will have little value to anyone else but she is distraught. £20 reward if returned. Thanks.

Really sorry to hear that and hope you find her scarf. This is the first I've heard of this but hopefully things may gather pace on social media and the like and the scarf can be returned. Fingers crossed

I hope this turns up, OP.

I'd quite forgotten about it but used to have one of those rabbit in a top hat, "Man City Are Magic" badges sewn on to my coat when I was a kid.

Go in the shop and talk to the manager, not a sales person, the manager.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.