Lost set of keys outside the ground Sunday

Yes I have contacted the ticket office and supporter services but they haven't got them. I didn't lose my phone. I have had my house keys re-cut it's just my bike lock key that I would love to find as a new lock costs about £50.00.

Thanks to everyone who has replied so far.

have you rang the ol bill ? Someone might have just handed them to the nearest copper . I rang the police when I lost mine and they said they had a box fall, so its obviuosly a place where they're often handed in . Feel for you losing ya keys . Lost mine about a month back but had a city keyring on it . Ent many city fans around where I live and was in a 'iffy' area where i i thought i lost them so it wouldn't have been that hard to find out they belong to me . I literally had one last look around before I phoned to have my locks changed and thankfully found them under some leaves at the side of the house . Had all my keys including my only car key which would have cost me about £200 to have recut . Would have ended up costing me a bomb .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.