Loudest noise at a City match

BringBackSwales

Saw an old mate on Saturday who I’d not seen in a while. We were talking about Istanbul and we both thought the roar inside the ground when Godri scored was the loudest noise we had ever heard at a football match. However when you watch it back on tv it doesn’t sound anything as loud as it did inside the stadium. I know Hughes said the Aguero goal v qpr was the loudest noise he’d ever heard in football, but I thought Istanbul. So many iconic moments but wondering which others thought was the loudest

Hamburg remains one of the loudest. Cheap tickets, losing from the first leg, it was incredible. The Hamburg fans were there making a racket before the game and then when the City fans all finally got in and blue moon got going it was just epic. They stopped singing and just looked around in awe. Pretty sure Martin Jol commented on it after the game as well.

The semi final of the league cup against the rags where Tevez stuck it to bacon was pretty epic as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.