Loudest noise at a City match

Aguero because it was essentially the whole stadium, there’s a clip of a newscaster in the Asda car park when the noise behind erupts, she even winces it’s that loud. Istanbul was nowhere near it, there was only 20k of us, it may have sounded it but it wasn’t. Although honourable mentions to Gundogan second against Villa and his 12 seconds against the rags.

Yaya's crescendo goal against Aston Villa. Picked up the ball near the halfway line, took the ball and 4 Villa defenders 30 yards into the Penalty Area, with the volume increasing with every yard then smacking the ball into the back of the net resulting the loudest and longest roar I can remember.

Saw an old mate on Saturday who I’d not seen in a while. We were talking about Istanbul and we both thought the roar inside the ground when Godri scored was the loudest noise we had ever heard at a football match. However when you watch it back on tv it doesn’t sound anything as loud as it did inside the stadium. I know Hughes said the Aguero goal v qpr was the loudest noise he’d ever heard in football, but I thought Istanbul. So many iconic moments but wondering which others thought was the loudest

The Aguero goal without a doubt. People shopping at Asda apparently stopped in shock at the noise.

Last edited:
All the obvious ones have been said, it's probably the Aguero goal.

If I was going to pick 2 from last season though:
- Bernardo opener v Madrid.
- De Bruyne opener v Arsenal at home.

The latter hasn't been said yet but it felt like everyone went mental when that went in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.