Loudest noise at a City match

93:20 was on a different level of volume to anything we've heard or will ever hear. It wasn't cheering, it was total hysteria

There was a video, which I've not seen for years, of a female reporter stood somewhere near Asda or McDonalds and the noise when the goal goes in is incredible
When that goal it wasn't just a celebration it was MASS hysteria, we will NEVER experience anything like that again, it was almost an out of body experience, I can still hear sobbing of women nearby, couldn't see them but proper sobs like a death or something, incredible, a moment to savour until the day I die.

Just thinking exactly the same thing - Maine Road bursting at the seams, Kippax packed to the rafters - it was a absolutely deafening when those goals went in - what a night.

Notable mention for Paul Powers late equaliser a few days before at Goodison, as loud as noise at an away venue as I’ve ever heard (Istanbul and Wembley vUnited x 2) excepted.

Truth is as City fans we’ve been truly spoiled with moments of incredible drama, yes every club has them - but no other team does unbelievable iconic moments as frequently or with such drama as we do - long may it continue.
Fully agree and that's where we are all equal as football fans and I hope our fanbase doesn't become like the red shits and forget the rest. What's iconic to us will be replicated from grimsby to Exeter and whilst their moments might not be cup finals or league wins but will be equally memorable for them.
That said, not many clubs can replicate going from the atmosphere 2nc half home to Stoke at Christmas that set us on our way out of Div 3 or the Wembley noise v Gillingham to Istanbul
And the QF at Goodison was an eye opener for me as I was a teenager and had only been to the Swamp and Burnden Park away. I never actually saw Power's goal, all I saw was him lift his foot and after ghat it wax ghd most pleasant mayhem standing behind the goal

all the obvious ones over last 25 yrs already mentioned, but another exceptionally loud moment was when Jesus scored at southampton in added time to get the 100 points
Watched on TV but the reaction from the city fans, the players, the bench, MY HOUSE was something else !!! We are truly blessed.

93:20 or the third against Villa.

Both were so loud that I couldn't hear properly (almost as if the noise was muffled). My ears gave up with all the noise in those moments and were ringing for weeks afterwards!

When that goal it wasn't just a celebration it was MASS hysteria, we will NEVER experience anything like that again, it was almost an out of body experience, I can still hear sobbing of women nearby, couldn't see them but proper sobs like a death or something, incredible, a moment to savour until the day g

93:20 or the third against Villa.

Both were so loud that I couldn't hear properly (almost as if the noise was muffled). My ears gave up with all the noise in those moments and were ringing for weeks afterwards!
Brilliant atmosphere

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.