LOVE IT

prestonibbo_mcfc

Watch a lot of our games on TV these days, will be there next week against WIgan. Hear the commentators
dying for us to lose. Why ? You hear what that Twat5 said near the end today ? well I tell you.
Tyler says. This side is what money buys you and that is what this games been about. Fuicking disgrace
why don't we deserve what we get ?

the bias was there again for all to see today...however the CC is known for the suprose results and is seen as a big chance for the under dog.......hence the presentatiion/favourtism shown towards sunderland today .......however its starting to get a bit silly.....all the pundits had Sunderalnd connections today and even though Quinn played for us eh also played for Sunderalnd and was their chairman for a while so of course he is going to be biased towards them......but we never seem to have any purely city based pundits on......why not get someone like dickov/tuert in there with them......?

as for redknapp..............................it actaully annoys me that he steals a living in this way...he knows less aobut football than the average man on the street...just like his old man he is a walking bag of cliches and not even good at stating the bloody obvious (as most pundits do)

If I remember correctly wasn't he talking about the class of Yaya & Samir and then said that's what money buys you? In which case you should drink less or stop posting when you're pissed because you've just got your knickers in a twist for no reason. ;)

It basically boils down to actualy scoring and sometimes in an indisputable fashion especially when we had an only OK referee. We haven't got that response in general so far, from the pundits. or Englishmen Or officials often enough but today we did it the right way and all those that doubt, doubt less.
Compare that game to the referee at the Barcelona game. Bloody Europeans., bloody Brits, bloody Scots.

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
Watch a lot of our games on TV these days, will be there next week against WIgan. Hear the commentators
dying for us to lose. Why ? You hear what that Twat5 said near the end today ? well I tell you.
Tyler says. This side is what money buys you and that is what this games been about. Fuicking disgrace
why don't we deserve what we get ?
Listening to Martin Tyler today was awful . We all know which fence he sits on and its not us . I think Tyler hates us more than Gary Neville .

I think he also mentioned that sunderlands nickname in the 50's or 60's was called the bank of England because of their wealth but on the whole he was getting a few digs in, the whole week has been one big sunderland wankfest, the papers wanted a wigan and we've pissed on their chips....
Fuck them all.

Doubt Very much they would've mentioned the cash had Chelsea won today. Thats what gets me. Oh well fuck em, no team has ever been successful without a little cash. To think the vermin just outside of Manchester will have to spend a fortune just to get back in the top 4 next year but they wont be mentioning money bags utd in their match reports will they ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.