LOVE Martin Samuel's article

JohnMaddocksAxe said:
Fat, odious bawbag whose every article is coloured by his disgraceful bias and stance over West Ham and the Tevez affair.

As much as I would love to believe that he honestly believes all of the above, his previous form makes it far more likely that he is just going along with that line to stay consistent with the disgusting bollocks that he came out with time and again about West Ham/Sheff U.

The man is a joker.

calm down, JMA! :0)

You, of all people, should be willing to judge his article on its merits; his other reports are irrelevant to whether he is right in this case, and I believe he is (and I think you do, too, probably).

In particular, his attacks on the comments that this cash could pay for X number of hospitals, as spouted on R5 last night, are spot on.

Well, yes, there are some fair points and some that can be argued against. He is correct regarding the hospitals and City are not responsible for the dodgy moral code running through football but he doesn't address many of the concerns raised by people arguing against £100m transfers. The easy dismissal of concerns regarding teams like O'Neil's is weak.

However, previous knowledge of the man means that I cannot shake off the belief tht even if he didn't believe this he would be spouting it to support his awful stance on West Ham (surprise, surprise, the club he supports) regarding Tevez.

I agree with some of it, I think other points are weak or not addressed fully.

However, I don't like him and I'm not going to change my mind on him due to one average article because it happens to be supportive of the club I support.

i liked it. i read an article in the sun this morning on my way to work and it completely slated city and was willing kaka not to come. saying that city were in united shadows. probably just another bitter rag.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.