Lovley piece on Nastastic

Blueroses

<a class="postlink" href="http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1614428-manchester-city-how-matija-nastasic-became-the-anti-stefan-savic" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1614 ... efan-savic</a>

Couldn't find the Nastastic thread, mods feel free to move it there :)

If Matija Nastasić's name was Matt Nash, he would be proclaimed as a modern day Bobby Moore and the prohibitive favorite for the PFA Young Player of the Year award.
So true

SambaMike said:
If Matija Nastasić's name was Matt Nash, he would be proclaimed as a modern day Bobby Moore and the prohibitive favorite for the PFA Young Player of the Year award.
So true

Glad you said that I've been telling anyone who will listen that he's just like Bobby Moore was, highest possible praise in my book<br /><br />-- Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:07 pm --<br /><br />
SambaMike said:
So true

Glad you said that I've been telling anyone who will listen that he's just like Bobby Moore was, highest possible praise in my book

Has he really only been booked once? Outstanding for any player full stop never mind a centre half who is a young lad in a new League

the old abbey said:
Calm down boys nastastic could be one hell of a player but to mention him in the same breath as the great bobby moore so soon.dont ya fink your getting a touch carried away.
That's my point. If he was English he would be that much overrated. However as it is, he hasn't even been nominated for young player of the year which is an absolute disgrace when Danny Welbeck has.

Great piece, my player of the season.

That bit about Welbeck has kind of annoyed me actually.

What is the bloody criteria beyond being a red bastard.

SambaMike said:
the old abbey said:
Calm down boys nastastic could be one hell of a player but to mention him in the same breath as the great bobby moore so soon.dont ya fink your getting a touch carried away.
That's my point. If he was English he would be that much overrated. However as it is, he hasn't even been nominated for young player of the year which is an absolute disgrace when Danny Welbeck has.

in the Rag obsessed meedja, Welbeck has scored more league goals this season.... I think !

(Can't remember Nasty scoring, but I am getting old!)

We've had one or two exciting young prospects over the years ....

but at only 20 years old , this lad could really turn out to be a 'giant' in the game , he shows so much promise , and is so assured.

Can you imagine if he was English and played for united? statue already perhaps?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.