LOWCOSTSPORT BLUE MOON TRAVEL

bluemags

A big thanks to all who booked on the Blue moon trip to Copenhagen, hope you all enjoyed it, took the wife who is an avid blue on her first euro away, she now tells me she has the bug!!
Not with me she hasnt lol
Many thanks lads and ladies, especially to the reps who worked their little socks off.

Tony

Yeah, nice one Tony was a quality trip, right up there with Schalke. Good to meet a few new Bluemooners on there too, can't wait for the next one (fingers crossed).

Big thanks to Tony and Lowcost too for sorting out jay_mcfc who got ripped off by some two bob outfit, and for helping us raise another £500 for the Carl Ramsbottom fund, top man.

Ric said:
Yeah, nice one Tony was a quality trip, right up there with Schalke. Good to meet a few new Bluemooners on there too, can't wait for the next one (fingers crossed).

Big thanks to Tony and Lowcost too for sorting out jay_mcfc who got ripped off by some two bob outfit, and for helping us raise another £500 for the Carl Ramsbottom fund, top man.

Quality - best advert for any company, ever.

RAG!!

haha i to ocan vouch for Tony, great guy and the trips are excellent and does alot to help people out while making money for decent causes!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.