Loyalty points - can anyone help?

Caveman said:
Your six digit supporter number is what holds the points, not being a SC holder. If you still have the number you'll still have all the points. If you bought tickets in the years without a SC you should have used your number to be allocated all the points for all the games you went to.

but what difference do the points make if you don't have a SC ?

Balti said:
Caveman said:
Your six digit supporter number is what holds the points, not being a SC holder. If you still have the number you'll still have all the points. If you bought tickets in the years without a SC you should have used your number to be allocated all the points for all the games you went to.

My parents gave up their SCs after forty odd years of attending four years ago. Yet they still go to odd away games, cup semi-finals, cup finals, me Dad wants to do a Euro away with me this year too. All will require Loyalty Points selection.

Same with people on low points who attend a few home games a season. If they want to come to Liverpool Spurs Chelsea Arsenal or the derby they'd probably need to have a certain amount of points.

Blue Streak said:
Not quite sure how I stand on this? although I'm thinking it's going to be bad news but here goes anyway. Can anyone help please?

I had a season ticket (every season) from 1987 through to 2009 when due to financial circumstances sadly I decided not to renew simply because I had other priorities. Over that time the season ticket was used for a lot of away game and cup match applications so as you can imagine a very healthy accumulation of points had totted up.

Now I find myself in the position of being able to try and buy a season ticket again can I assume all those years of previous points have vanished hence I'm starting from scratch or will the club still have these details on record? I have my doubts and I will be ringing the club to clarify the situation but just wondered if anyone on here had any thoughts?

Thanks in advance.

Thought all season tickets had sold out anyway

Caveman said:
Balti said:
Caveman said:

My parents gave up their SCs after forty odd years of attending four years ago. Yet they still go to odd away games, cup semi-finals, cup finals, me Dad wants to do a Euro away with me this year too. All will require Loyalty Points selection.

Same with people on low points who attend a few home games a season. If they want to come to Liverpool Spurs Chelsea Arsenal or the derby they'd probably need to have a certain amount of points.

Thought its normally season tickets and loyalty points first, so a ST holder would get priority anyway. Euros away sometimes go on general sale sometimes just because of the cost involved.

Or get round the points and join a supporters club

Thanks........so games that go beyond SC are then offered out on a points basis in the same way are they?

So SC's then if any left priority to members/Bluecards with 5K points, 2.5K, 1K etc?

Balti said:
Thanks........so games that go beyond SC are then offered out on a points basis in the same way are they?

So SC's then if any left priority to members/Bluecards with 5K points, 2.5K, 1K etc?

For some of the 'bigger' games such as the derby it will be separated by, for example, 1250 points, 1000, 750 etc. for blue members before going on to general sale.

LHarper said:
Balti said:

For some of the 'bigger' games such as the derby it will be separated by, for example, 1250 points, 1000, 750 etc. for blue members before going on to general sale.

Are they doing match ticket priority this season?

Blue membership comes with Match Priority as standard now, thus making it a bit pointless.

BlueGMD said:
LHarper said:
Balti said:

Are they doing match ticket priority this season?

Blue membership comes with Match Priority as standard now, thus making it a bit pointless.

I'm sure most people 'added' it to their membership last season so it was just easier for them to incorporate it this year and just have that overall price of £25.

Grief - you didn't honestly think that you could escape just by giving up your season ticket did you. OABAAB. Top tip though - make sure you know your membership number for when you eventually meet Saint Peter at the Big Pearly Gates up in the Sky. A stricter entrance policy introduced a few years ago to try and keep rags from lowering the overall tone of the place. They have to do a few more years in purgatory before they can even be considered. St Peter refers to this as Pergie Time!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.