Loyalty Points Inflation

King Geedorah said:
Decide now what you want now.

Personally I can't see the day where the majority of away tickets (Everton, Spurs etc and all the teams below them) will sell out before they get down to an average season ticket holder. You'll be able to get tickets to every home game regardless. So really what you need to decide is whether you want to invest huge amounts of money to make the away games against the top 4, romantic European aways and the odd cup final.

I know there's no way I'll be able to keep up with the inflation and have other things in my life, yeah I might be able to get platinum and sign up to the cup competitions now but at some point someone with a bigger wallet will over take me. I would far rather spend my money on tickets for the less desirable games and beer than all these schemes that give you no tangible good.

I think you are correct. A lot of games went on general sale this year, apart from Chelsea, the Derby and Blackpool, (off the top of my head) it went down to quite a low level. I only went to Aris this year, and even that was easy enough.

I don't like the new system, but I will cough up and go Platinum. Some of the alternatives that could be brought in are much less palatable, Debentures, seats for life etc, although that might come when the stadium is re-developed

King Geedorah said:
Decide now what you want now.

Personally I can't see the day where the majority of away tickets (Everton, Spurs etc and all the teams below them) will sell out before they get down to an average season ticket holder. You'll be able to get tickets to every home game regardless. So really what you need to decide is whether you want to invest huge amounts of money to make the away games against the top 4, romantic European aways and the odd cup final.

I know there's no way I'll be able to keep up with the inflation and have other things in my life, yeah I might be able to get platinum and sign up to the cup competitions now but at some point someone with a bigger wallet will over take me. I would far rather spend my money on tickets for the less desirable games and beer than all these schemes that give you no tangible good.

This is me

Don't get to many aways as it is, so those on platinum will leave me for dead as it is, the only game I won't get is any possible cup final. I got one for the semi, but if we keep around 35k season card holders I'd imagine most did.

Good luck to those who want to pay for the platinum, but iv never been that hung up on loyalty points, so my home tickets will do nicely for now...

I wonder if any new seasoncard holders will get the 1000 loyalty point bonus when they sign up for a seasoncard as those who have done previously have?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.