Loyalty Points

KingBilly

I have just logged into my account to check my loyalty points and found i have points pending from 2009. Does anyone know when the club adds the points on?

I've got loads of "Pending" games. I've always dissmissed them but I should really see if they are counted towards my Points total!

My loyalty points dont seem to have gone up much from last year despite going to the games.I was just wandering if it is only me or is there a few people in same boat and if the club update at different times

Mine said i had zero loyalty on the website earlier this morning, but now it has gone back up to 4000, so maybe there is a similar problem with your account.

I did notice that the loyalty points i should have recieved for attending cup games this year and last were still pending, will be asking about this at the ticket office when i go to get my notts county ticket on sat.

For your info. I thought I had a problem as well but got the following reply by email.

"WHAT DOES PENDING MEAN IN MY PURCHASE HISTORY?
Pending is an admin term for MCFC use only. Pending does not relate to the loyalty points. If points are showing next to a game/card that states Pending, then those points are within your loyalty points total."

C1TY4LIFE said:
Mine all say PRINT fella, ya mite wanna ring up City and get them on it.

I've always assumed the ones with print are home games the ones with pending are away games, as city need to print tickets for the home games but dont for the away games. Have you not been to any away games?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.