loyalty points

u2fme2

renewed my season ticket today and have been given
1080 points today, but all my other points according
to city web site have gone and my number has changed to
any one eles got the same problem ?

hi,renewed mine yesterday,checked my pts today and lost them all except for 480pts for renewal which is wrong anyway,really are un proffesional in the ticket office,going to have to phone again and get it sorted,

musters said:
hi,renewed mine yesterday,checked my pts today and lost them all except for 480pts for renewal which is wrong anyway,really are un proffesional in the ticket office,going to have to phone again and get it sorted,

Everyone on here are too quick to jump on the ticket offices back.

Its probably a system error I doubt they'd remove all your points

FFS how many times are we to have the usual "my points have vanished" whinge on BM?!

Instead of asking on here "why/how has it happened", email the club and ask them!

They will be able to tell you rather than a few speculating!

Originals said:
musters said:

Computers don't make mistakes.

Corky said:
Originals said:
musters said:

Computers don't make mistakes.
Your absolutely correct. This message was wrote by a computer and it's absolutely impossible for anything to go wrong, to go wrongto go wrong, to go wrong, to go wrong, to go wrong ,to go wrong, to go wrong, to go wrong, :-D

akcity said:
FFS how many times are we to have the usual "my points have vanished" whinge on BM?!

Instead of asking on here "why/how has it happened", email the club and ask them!

They will be able to tell you rather than a few speculating!
arse

my bloody whole account has gone. spent good
part of hour on the phone to them and e mails and 36 hours later
its still not been sorted, if it wasn't for my receipt there is no record
of me even renewing my season ticket

musters said:

Been down today to renew and was served by a very helpful young lady named Lou.
Nothing was too much trouble for her so they are not all bad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.