Luca Toni

They guy has a very impressive scoring record, even in the last couple of years since he joined Bayern in 2007. (38 in 59) But he's exactly the same type of player as RSC and Ade so theres no point. West Ham bound and he'll defo score goals there.

Toni is NOT PL-material. Used to be a great player though until a couple of seasons ago, but I'd never think he's a PL type of player. Think he's been injured and never really got back in the bayern team. If they're letting him go there's a reason for that.

GoForGlory said:
Toni is NOT PL-material. Used to be a great player though until a couple of seasons ago, but I'd never think he's a PL type of player. Think he's been injured and never really got back in the bayern team. If they're letting him go there's a reason for that.
Van Gaal has frozen him out after he publicly said he wanted to leave.

Wrighty Wrexham said:
Remember Sevchenko at Chelsea?

Enough said!

I know before u start I cant spell but u know who I mean!

I know who you mean and i don't want Toni either, but i don't get the logic there.

pee dubya said:
Wrighty Wrexham said:
Remember Sevchenko at Chelsea?

Enough said!

I know before u start I cant spell but u know who I mean!

I know who you mean and i don't want Toni either, but i don't get the logic there.

He was totally shit at Chelsea, Roman's mate totally overpaid hasbeen!

Replace for Chelse for Man City and Roman for Mancini thats my logic!

Why not? United did it and it seems to be doing okay, Put him on the bench and bring him on. He's also Italian ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.