Lucas Hernandez

First of all, it's COPE so it's a reliable source.

I'd say €50m is too much for him, but he's still a solid option as a left footed CB. Only 21, but has a good defensive profile and a lot of potential. He'd be an acquisition for the long term.

He's not on the level of the big three we are supposed to be looking at right now, Bonucci/Laporte/VVD, but not far off. Pep has been a long term admirer of both him and his brother, so I could see this one being possible.

That price seems overly hefty, doesn't it? Haven't seen much of him, though, I'll admit.

Cope is usually spot on with City isn't it? Or is it SER?

They had Otamendi to City way before anyone else had heard of anything.

Interesting that they said it would have already happened if it weren't for Atletico's ban..

Looks like we are triggering out CB moves now and using our typical pincer movement formula going for 2/3 targets simultaneously and knowing we will come out with 1.

Translating conflicting with posts tonight on this lad - will they sell him if the transferr ban is or isn't lifted tomorrow??

IIRC that's a reliable paper? Havn't watch him a lot so dont know much about him apart from him being a great young talent(that was accused of assaulting his girlfriend).

We wanted both him and his brother Theo last year. Submitted a bid for both of them I reckon but now Theo has gone to Real.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.