Lucas Paquetá

He's a quality player, I think we'd have been clear in the league if we'd have signed him instead of Nunes tbh. He's got a killer pass and like KDB his 1st look to pass is forward. I hope his betting charges are cleared and we sign him this summer.

thought he was quality last night, although he needs to watch out for his constant fouling,he was very lucky he didnt get a red, maybe he is lacking commonsense because he didnt show any last night

I think he was outstanding all-around and bossed the whole midfield in this game, especially in the first half.
He was the best midfielder on show yesterday. Bellingham was ineffective due to Brazil having his number and Southgate not having the technical ability to tweak the midfield. Shunting Foden out to the wing and playing two bang average midfielders in Rice and Gallagher is incredibly frustrating, but totally expected (right into Brazils lap). Paqueta was very good to be fair.

thought he was quality last night, although he needs to watch out for his constant fouling,he was very lucky he didnt get a red, maybe he is lacking commonsense because he didnt show any last night
Agreed, thought it was a tactic deployed by the team as a whole, not just Paqueta, and it worked.

Just watched last night's match & Paqueta is our man to replace Gundog. He displayed tons of skill, creativity, physicality, endurance & tenacity.

The amount of rugged fouls he committed should be presented as evidence to the FA that the yellow card bets placed on him were legitimate.

Exhibit one Mi Lud: Paqueta's shit tackling whilst playing for Brazil against England at Wembley. Case closed. :-)

He would've made a serious difference to our season if the betting allegations hadn't arisen at the eleventh hour.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.