Lucas Paquetá

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the problem for me, I don't think he is better than anyone we've currently got

Nunes aside, I've seen nothing today to make me think there's a player in there that could add value to City

I'm not a huge fan of Guimaraes either, but I'd sooner take him over Pacqueta

Seem something yesterday (that I can't find now) that said Guimaraes covered the most ground in the Prem this season. At least he would have the workrate to cover what Bernardo does.

Really like him, oozed class yesterday.
ngl, i remember two episodes, he got fouled in the City half and later he gave a nice pass and that's it.

Surely he would improve from Moyes park the bus tactic and would be better fit. i still think Moyes-ball does not play for Paqueta's strengths.

ngl, i remember two episodes, he got fouled in the City half and later he gave a nice pass and that's it.

Surely he would improve from Moyes park the bus tactic and would be better fit. i still think Moyes-ball does not play for Paqueta's strengths.

Just how he receives the ball and escapes the press just screams quality to me. Obviously he wasn't really motivated to put on an earth shaking performance in yesterday, especially if he's signing for us.

Who is better than we have?

No one,but players go stale, Bernardo may be off, Rodri is knackered, never stop improving and refreshing.
Good point. The problem we have had has been signing players that are not at the same level as those we have. We don't need them to be better than Bernardo/Rodri/de Bruyne, we need them to be around the same level so that come April/May we have a team fit enough to slug it out with Real Madrid.

Good point. The problem we have had has been signing players that are not at the same level as those we have. We don't need them to be better than Bernardo/Rodri/de Bruyne, we need them to be around the same level so that come April/May we have a team fit enough to slug it out with Real Madrid.
I would agree that's why I think we won't be accepting second best this summer.

I think we will be going for it big style, to refresh the squad, Pep and at the very least winning that big earned pot one more time before saying Adios amigo to the Bald one.

and also count in Pep effect, he can get better
The scary thing for me and the rest is we can get a lot better.

We are in a small transition, aging players, young players coming into the team and several players not quite at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.