Lucas Paquetá

It wouldn't have impacted those more attacking players game time at all he'd be largely playing alongside them and Rodri to add balance, he'd be slightly to the left of Rodri acting as a link up player between him and our more attacking/creative players with one two or one touch passes, somebody able to quickly join those attacks not afraid to make forward passes and sees openings just the way silky Ilkay did.
That may have been the case but there is also n argument that he would have played as a replacement for Kev alongside Rodri and Kovacic

and i think it will be going till the end of summer transfer window. Prem loves to drag things on
The Champions League final is June 1st, the European Championships begin June 14th, and the Copa America starts June 20th; the League resumes on August 17th. The transfer window opens on June 14th, so I would hope the investigation will have issued its finding by that date; after all, it will have had an entire football season to conduct its investigation. If there is still no news by July 1st, I would imagine we will have to move for other targets.

The Champions League final is June 1st, the European Championships begin June 14th, and the Copa America starts June 20th; the League resumes on August 17th. The transfer window opens on June 14th, so I would hope the investigation will have issued its finding by that date; after all, it will have had an entire football season to conduct its investigation. If there is still no news by July 1st, I would imagine we will have to move for other targets.
Think we might move on if we don't know by the end of the season,end of May.Probably already looking around at alternatives.

Think we might move on if we don't know by the end of the season,end of May.Probably already looking around at alternatives.
Both clubs, ourselves and West Ham, as well as the player’s representatives will presumably have sought clarification from the League as to the timeline. After all, both clubs will be in the League next season and their respective transfer activities are affected by any decision. It’s not unreasonable, therefore, for them to expect an indication as to when the result will be published. In recent weeks, there has been an increasing number of smoke signals about Paqueta coming to us, and there was one report that gave a date as to when we would draw the line. I might be reading too much between the lines, but I suspect the clubs will have been updated and that he will be cleared in the first fortnight of June. Of course, I would also have told General Custer that those smoke signals were nothing to worry about…

in the summer he will be 27 years old...spending that much money on him (£85m) would be unwise....there are better opportunities in the market than overpriced PL players..kinda hope the investigation continues for another year to save ourselves

in the summer he will be 27 years old...spending that much money on him (£85m) would be unwise....there are better opportunities in the market than overpriced PL players..kinda hope the investigation continues for another year to save ourselves
Such as? Nunes (£53m) and Phillips (£42m) suggest that ‘mid-priced’ players may not necessarily be able to step up to the next level, but if you have identified someone better and cheaper (and, importantly, achievable), feel free.

Wonder if there's any chance of us looking to move Nunes on after just a season?

Nunes & Phillips out with Paqueta & another coming in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.