Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

Tier 1 for Lyon.. ok might be something in this
Sounds like some contact may have been made with paqueta reps to say listen in the unlikely event bernardo goes- we want your man.

Its not always about the bids, the player also has a say. If he decides to try out a new challenge then we have to let him go...for the right price.
no we don't. they came in too late in the window with a valuation that doesn't match bernardo being top 5 midfielders in the world. his position is too important.

the article mentions that city is not looking to sell bernardo, but would target paqueta should he leave

Sounds like Bernardo is still pushing to
Leave then! :-( no point in keeping an unhappy player though and Paqueta is a hell of a player

We were linked with Paqueta earlier in the window confirmed by Fabrizio before we signed Kalvin Phillips.

He said
Just In ❗ [️]: Manchester City will sign a midfielder this summer. Matheus Nunes is one of the names they are following. I'm told Lucas Paqueta is the other one they really appreciate, but negotiations will be difficult
Lucas Paqueta is super mint. Having Jude Bellingham and Paqueta, if Bernado and Ilkay leave, would be awesome!
I don't want Bernado to leave but clearly he wants to go, I wouldn't mind Paqueta+Jude at all

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.