Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

Weird choice from Lucas.
He didn’t have a ‘choice’. Lyon wanted the cash and West Ham were the only club that were willing to pay the asking price. The fact not one CL club were even remotely interested tells you he’s vastly over hyped.

Watched him twice last season and was baffled why many on here twerked for him.

Great signing for West Ham, tbf. Glad Liverpool didn’t hijack the move anyway.
They have done some nice business this summer. Shows the strength in the premier league I guess. West Ham,wolves,Newcastle and forest have all had very good summers. Will be lots of trans taking points off the top boys this season.

Has kurzawa signed as well. Heard that one was close. Along with the Italian forward they have and the lad from psg that’s a decent window.

In the best team in the world, Paquetà would play as a CDM. In a normal team, he has to play CAM. He is that good defensively and offensively

Is he a player that would have improved our starting 11? Have we missed an opportunity/trick?
Nope he wouldn’t improve us. He‘s overrated in my opinion and I do watch a bunch of Ligue 1 games.it was crazy for me to know that some people here wanted him as Bernardo replacement .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.