Lucy Bronze rejoins City.

Isnt she at Everton now?
Yes, I had forgotten she signed for them last December, was hoping City would have brought her back then, she didn't have the best time at Lyon bar winning the treble lol 3 goals in 20, is short of what we got out of her an injury obviously never helped.

I just think she is a cracking player or at least was for us.

Yes, I had forgotten she signed for them last December, was hoping City would have brought her back then, she didn't have the best time at Lyon bar winning the treble lol 3 goals in 20, is short of what we got out of her an injury obviously never helped.

I just think she is a cracking player or at least was for us.
Yep, she was. Won the league young player of the year before she left us, so was suprised when she came back to Everton, and not someone like us, Chelsea or Arsenal.

This is great - one of the best players around.

The trend of top players leaving England to go overseas seems to be reversing this year ?

I for one am very delighted on hearing of the superb news that Lucy is back for the womens team.One of the true World Class players we have at this level.
Personally I would play her in midfield this time around.
A great great signing.

Definitely when you see how bad so many are she does seem pretty wasted at right back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.