Lucy Letby infant murders trial - Guilty verdict (P 13)

"We tried to be as thorough as possible," Dr Brearey says. A staffing analysis revealed Lucy Letby had been on duty for all three deaths. "I think I can remember saying, 'Oh no, it can't be Lucy. Not nice Lucy,'" he says.

Sickening. Evil fucker knew she was evil but carried on regardless.

I initially thought it had taken the police too long to resolve, but all reports would indicate that the bosses at the hospital are to blame on that front despite multiple constant warnings and pleas to investigate and get the police involved in the first place.

The hospital's top manager demanded the doctors write an apology to Letby and told them to stop making allegations against her
Two consultants were ordered to attend mediation with Letby, even though they suspected she was killing babies
how much are these twats paid?

The full story is shocking. The hospital management refused to act on consultants‘ repeated concerns and threatened to sanction doctors who expressed those concerns. They brought in a new deputy CEO and Medical Director and told her she had to report those doctors to the General Medical Council. She investigated and concluded that the doctors’ concerns were well founded. The board sacked her. Cover up plain and simple. Rotten culture which is rife in the NHS. There have been numerous cases where hospital boards were more concerned about their reputation than the welfare of patients. No government action to tackle this.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.