Lucy Letby infant murders trial - Guilty verdict (P 13)

Wouldnt shock me if she was guilty, also wouldnt shock me if in a few years shes found innocent. Im still not 100% sure on what evidence she has been found guilty, there has been no forensic evidence and no witnesses of her doing anything wrong. The chart which shows she was there for each death on the ward is also dodgy because 6 deaths where she wasnt there were omitted from it...
Babies die so the six others might have obvious causes of dealth and not suspicious

A very dodgy verdict, but for the poor kids and their families, not nice, not nice.

A very dodgy verdict, but for the poor kids and their families, not nice, not nice.

Murderers from Fred West to Stephen Port were known as bad people. Lucy Letby’s friends say she was lovely.

A number of nurses looked after me when I had cancer and they were great. They did so much.

Murderers from Fred West to Stephen Port were known as bad people. Lucy Letby’s friends say she was lovely.
Not sure the point of comparison. Fred West and Stephen Port would have been seen as creeps in most interactions including down the pub.

A number of nurses looked after me when I had cancer and they were great. They did so much.

Don't think there are many people who are attracted to and stay in nursing unless they have a caring side (apart from people who are attracted to the possibility of killing patients). They can still have complex and problematic personalities outside though, Lucy Letby is a obviously a very emotionally and sexually immature woman.

I think she definitely did it. But I think that there may be enough doubt on the medical evidence that she is acquitted in a few years time.

Usually with a case like this someone that knows the perpetrator will come out and say that they showed bad signs of personality disorder or just plain evil but in this case I have not heard one person question the character of Letby, in fact the opposite.

Even to this day most of her former colleagues back her and simply don't accept the verdict.

I can see this case resurfacing before long, that hospital was an utter shambles, the staff having to work under incredible pressure and shocking conditions.

Very interesting channel that has all the transcripts of the case

I did have my doubts about this case, but after listening to her testimony for the last few hours she seems very guilty, it sure has taken away my doubt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.