Luis Fabiano and a hold on transfers

BostonBlue said:
TaylorWill07 said:
we wont be getting any players like this
i feel sorry for you lot because by the end of january you are all going to be devastated.

Is Cheilini still coming?

Just like we dont want to sell our best player in Ireland, how and why do you guys think that Juve would sell their best player(defender). Now I know you guys will say for the money and stuffs..but not all players play for the money. Even if Juve want to sell for the money, I don't thinkk Chiellini wouldn't wanna come here. Same can be said of Villa , Eto'o,Kaka,Ribery...so will you guys stop dreaming and come to life and be realistic.

BlueBoy86 said:
BostonBlue said:
TaylorWill07 said:
i feel sorry for you lot because by the end of january you are all going to be devastated.

Just like we dont want to sell our best player in Ireland, how and why do you guys think that Juve would sell their best player(defender). Now I know you guys will say for the money and stuffs..but not all players play for the money. Even if Juve want to sell for the money, I don't thinkk Chiellini wouldn't wanna come here. Same can be said of Villa , Eto'o,Kaka,Ribery...so will you guys stop dreaming and come to life and be realistic.

RAG!!

BlueBoy86 said:
BostonBlue said:
TaylorWill07 said:

Erm, Sarcasm....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.