Luis Muriel

We shouldn't be going for a young striker who isn't at the top level yet. I think we need a proven, world-class striker like Cavani. Muriel will probably become a quality footballer in the future, but we have Guidetti as our young striker developing.

He's quality on Fifa haha. But I think Di Natale would be a great choice. About 100 goals in 150 games, very experienced, good finishing, pace and passing. Wouldn't cost much as he's old but he's still a class act who could give us a different dimension to our attack for a cheap price.

Sir Joe Aguero said:
But I think Di Natale would be a great choice. About 100 goals in 150 games, very experienced, good finishing, pace and passing. Wouldn't cost much as he's old but he's still a class act who could give us a different dimension to our attack for a cheap price.
Good joke, I chuckled. Quality player no doubt. But he's not for sale. Never was, not even in his prime. And he didn't want to move.

"Toto" is a club legend for them (Udinese) I trust he will see out his career @ Stadio Friuli

Kijin said:
Sir Joe Aguero said:
But I think Di Natale would be a great choice. About 100 goals in 150 games, very experienced, good finishing, pace and passing. Wouldn't cost much as he's old but he's still a class act who could give us a different dimension to our attack for a cheap price.
Good joke, I chuckled. Quality player no doubt. But he's not for sale. Never was, not even in his prime. And he didn't want to move.

"Toto" is a club legend for them (Udinese) I trust he will see out his career @ Stadio Friuli
Wasn't a joke; how do we know unless we enquire? The club might need the money, he might be satisfied that they have enough young talent to do the job if he goes or he might want CL football. He might even just want a bigger paycheck. Stranger things have happened.

01cravend said:
Goes up to about 86 on fifa( Guidetti goes to 88), that is my knowledge on him, haven't really watched Udinese of late

This article came up today......

Tonton Zola Moukoko predicted a bright future in 1999 when he was 15 years old left Djurgården for Derby. He never managed to really deliver on the high expectations - except in the computer game Championship Manager.

And Tonton who is now 29 years old and plays in Division 4 team Lidingö is not forgotten.

http://translate.google.se/translat...te-offside-var-bast-i-varlden---nu-i-lidingo/

Sir Joe Aguero said:
He's quality on Fifa haha. But I think Di Natale would be a great choice. About 100 goals in 150 games, very experienced, good finishing, pace and passing. Wouldn't cost much as he's old but he's still a class act who could give us a different dimension to our attack for a cheap price.
That's actually a great idea, but I wonder if the fact that he will be 36 in October hurt him. I realize he has been scoring for fun these past few seasons but you just wonder if the wane for him may be just around the corner.

Perhaps not this season but it is certainly worth keeping tabs on him.

Him Please!

If we can't get Cavani or Lewandowski, then we should get him or Benteke.

Also why use him as a wide forward??? He's a 9, a pure 9. It's not cos he has pace and can dribble that we'll push him on the wings. He's the most similar player to Ronaldo today. Use him like that.

Don't drive a Ferrari like a fiat!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.