Luka Jovic

Delphinho

We were linked to him a lot last summer before he joined Real Madrid. If we don’t end up signing Haaland, Jovic would be top of my wishlist. Incredibly two-footed, scores loads of headers, amazing finisher, very strong and often drops deep like Sergio to create chances. Quite similar to Dzeko but quicker and more technically gifted, a very dynamic target man. IMO one of the most underrated players in the top 5 leagues. Loaned back to Frankfurt this january, and has 3 goals in 76 minutes already. Apparently he’s one of many players that Real are gonna sell in the summer to make funds for Mbappe

His goals for Frankfurt 17-19:

This season:

Can look at it two ways, he joined a declining Real and wasn't given a fair chance or hes proved hes not good enough for a top league and just scores bundles against no marks. The bundesliga is awful, the defenses are horrific. You could use the same argument for Haaland of course in that sense I guess but I think Haaland has that star quality.

Can look at it two ways, he joined a declining Real and wasn't given a fair chance or hes proved hes not good enough for a top league and just scores bundles against no marks. The bundesliga is awful, the defenses are horrific. You could use the same argument for Haaland of course in that sense I guess but I think Haaland has that star quality.
De Jong, Kompany, De Bruyne, Dzeko, Sane, Gundogan all came from the Bundesliga. I think it gets too much criticism. Jovic would be a class act here. He was only given 800 minutes in all competitions (less than 9 full games) for them last season, and it’s pretty common to struggle a bit the first season. Bernardo and Cancelo are good examples. He didn’t really fit them, and Real fell for the new shiny toy syndrome. He’s still a class player. Can finish brilliantly with both feet, strong and scores loads from headers. Would be a brilliant asset to get on the end of all our crosses

Played quite deep in this game. A brilliant finish with his weak foot, if you could even call it that

Madrid will be thrilled with his loan move. Think he'd need a new manager in there to get a real chance, but he's going to be attracting many suitors showing he's still got it despite not playing much under Zidane.

De Jong, Kompany, De Bruyne, Dzeko, Sane, Gundogan all came from the Bundesliga. I think it gets too much criticism. Jovic would be a class act here. He was only given 800 minutes in all competitions (less than 9 full games) for them last season, and it’s pretty common to struggle a bit the first season. Bernardo and Cancelo are good examples. He didn’t really fit them, and Real fell for the new shiny toy syndrome. He’s still a class player. Can finish brilliantly with both feet, strong and scores loads from headers. Would be a brilliant asset to get on the end of all our crosses

It's the strikers/attackers you need to be wary of from the Bundesliga due to the highlines and space. Werner, Batshuayi, Kramaric, Andre Silva, Haller, Havertz.. just to name a few, all scored/score for fun in Bundesliga but were/are shite out of it.

Madrid will be thrilled with his loan move. Think he'd need a new manager in there to get a real chance, but he's going to be attracting many suitors showing he's still got it despite not playing much under Zidane.

It means we'll never sign him.

If he does well enough for us to want him this summer then Madrid won't sell because they'll just give him to their new manager.

It means we'll never sign him.

If he does well enough for us to want him this summer then Madrid won't sell because they'll just give him to their new manager.
Zidane is just using the same old players. Doesn’t trust the newer younger players. Jovic, Ødegaard, Militao, Valverde all has been struggling for gametime. Zidane will remain manager so they can get Mbappe, and Jovic + several others will be sold to make funds

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.