Lukas Nmecha - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Preston about to sign Jayden Stockley from Exeter for £750,000 so maybe loan to end and come back to City. Maybe a strike partner for him though, and Stockley has a good goal record.

25 league appearances for PNE this season (not sure how many starts) and 2 goals. Thought he'd be doing better.

He's not been in the starting XI much recently He was, regularly, before Christmas, but now their main striker is back from injury. He seems to come on as a sub in most games, mind.

Got called up to Germany's U21 squad. He use to be called up to England's youth teams, I guess he is considering switching like his brother Felix did.

Makes sense, considering he probably has a better chance to break through as a striker over England.

Got called up to Germany's U21 squad. He use to be called up to England's youth teams, I guess he is considering switching like his brother Felix did.

Makes sense, considering he probably has a better chance to break through as a striker over England.

Felix is back in the England setup, he’s in the Under 19 Squad for the Elite Qualifiers. Will be interesting if Lukas makes a permanent switch as these two games are friendlies so doesn’t have to complete a one time switch so will still be available for England.

Felix is back in the England setup, he’s in the Under 19 Squad for the Elite Qualifiers. Will be interesting if Lukas makes a permanent switch as these two games are friendlies so doesn’t have to complete a one time switch so will still be available for England.

Germany have a real shortage at striker, especially a physical, taller one. They have a few players like Haavertz and Werner who are these small strikers who come in from wide, but they really need a new Klose/Gomez type to act as a focal point.

I'm not sure what else they have in the u21's or u18's but if he turns out to be half decent he could end up getting a lot of time for Germany.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.