Lukas Nmecha - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cvnts!

No bother though,while the goals arent coming......he's apparently causing havoc up front and creating space/chances for others.

Even Heskey scored occasionally though, 0 goals in 23 league games is an atrocious record.

strikers are better judged on chances missed, the goals scored column can be deceptive, as in needing four chances to score one. It's all about opinions, and only the manager's matters

Everyone I talk to about him who go to games say he is playing really well and getting better and better. Goals would help, but I’ve not heard a bad word about him.
Yep,ive heard similar hence the question i posed to the bloke who,after calling the lad 'atrocious' has decided not to reply.

Yep,ive heard similar hence the question i posed to the bloke who,after calling the lad 'atrocious' has decided not to reply.

I said that him not scoring in 23 games is an atrocious record, which it is. Even if his role is primarily to create space for others, you’d still expect him to contribute with a few goals. Preston are the joint 6th highest scorers in the league, so it’s not as if they don’t create many chances.

I said that him not scoring in 23 games is an atrocious record, which it is. Even if his role is primarily to create space for others, you’d still expect him to contribute with a few goals. Preston are the joint 6th highest scorers in the league, so it’s not as if they don’t create many chances.

Given they are sixth and those many chances exist,probably in large part due to his presence,doe it matter the ball isn't going in the net for him,personally?

I find it bizarre that people always look to find the negative in a situation.He's a very young man making his way in a tough,new,environment so why not applaud his contribution as wonderful rather than slate a weakness?

Nmecha is doing well,he is impressing and he is developing - that's all that matters.

Given they are sixth and those many chances exist,probably in large part due to his presence,doe it matter the ball isn't going in the net for him,personally?

I find it bizarre that people always look to find the negative in a situation.He's a very young man making his way in a tough,new,environment so why not applaud his contribution as wonderful rather than slate a weakness?

Nmecha is doing well,he is impressing and he is developing - that's all that matters.
Exactly, spot on. What puzzles me even more is people who don’t even watch him, feel they are in a position to judge him and largely ignore those people who do watch him. The lads doing well in a very struggling side, at his age hats off to him.

Harry Kane had poor scoring records in his first few seasons, so important not to judge Nmecha too soon.

He's started quite a few games recently so he's clearly doing something right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.