Luke Brattan Free Transfer to City?

It's been reported in Australia Ric

I do wonder when we signed him. I have a feeling he will be heading to Melbourne in January.

I find this very odd. Having watched him a lot he is not as good as Aaron Mooy, who plays for City in Melbourne. if I had to choose one or the other, it would be Mooy, and this is reflected in the national selection. The national manager rates Mooy a superior player. This is not to denigrate Bratten, but to point out that he is not good enough for City.

It's been reported in Australia Ric

I do wonder when we signed him. I have a feeling he will be heading to Melbourne in January.

I find this very odd. Having watched him a lot he is not as good as Aaron Mooy, who plays for City in Melbourne. if I had to choose one or the other, it would be Mooy, and this is reflected in the national selection. The national manager rates Mooy a superior player. This is not to denigrate Bratten, but to point out that he is not good enough for City.

Apparently Mooy has been linked to a number of Premier League clubs, namely Watford, Villa, Bournemouth and West Brom. Mooy is too good for Melbourne City and the A League, so could see him leave in January or at the end of the season and then Brattan come the other way...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.