luke chadwick

mancunian blue

Am i the only one that thinks he would be a good signing?
I find him similar to Anelka and he is available at a cheap price. About 8 pounds county want for him. I think we should buy him for certain along with Tevez and possibly Eto. Then sign a couple of defenders (Toure from arsenal and Taiwo from Marseilie) and we will have a very strong team.
Your thoughts?

mancunian blue said:
I find him similar to Anelka and he is available at a cheap price. About 8 pounds county want for him. I think we should buy him for certain along with Tevez and possibly Eto. Then sign a couple of defenders (Toure from arsenal and Taiwo from Marseilie) and we will have a very strong team.
Your thoughts?

Agreed. Him and Tevez up front would be frightening, literally.

mancunian blue said:
Your thoughts?

^^^^^^Firing range or public stoning?

The Fixer said:
mancunian blue said:
Your thoughts?

quote of the day lmao

mancunian blue said:
The Fixer said:
mancunian blue said:
Your thoughts?

quote of the day lmao

haha

any news on this yet?

anyone think well get chadwick before 1st july?

anyone?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.