Luke Mbete | On loan at Huddersfield

With us extending his contract think he will play in the early stages of the cup and be on the bench again.
He must be showing promise when training with us so high hopes for him. Especially if Ake goes.

With us extending his contract think he will play in the early stages of the cup and be on the bench again.
He must be showing promise when training with us so high hopes for him. Especially if Ake goes.
Prob bumped up to captain of the Eds and training with the first this year.

Or it's preparatory to him going out on loan for the season and us bringing back Callum Doyle with similar chances given. I think it's going to be a very interesting season coming up.

Or it's preparatory to him going out on loan for the season and us bringing back Callum Doyle with similar chances given. I think it's going to be a very interesting season coming up.
I really hope he, or some other young defender, can get some game time this season. It is difficult to believe that Garcia is regarded as the best defender to graduate from the EDS in recent years. He was the only one that Pep seemed willing to play.

Very solid, needs a bit more composure when bring the ball into mid. He charges with it, needs to watch Stones bringing it out. Decent passer, very calm, strong and decent reading.

Capt. for the EDS this season written all over him

V impressive. Agree with poster above - just a bit of judgement/experience needed, but so promising.

I thought he played well last night, very composed and his passing was good.
He didn't look out of place and i'm excited about him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.