Luke Perry

Never watched it but i am aware what a cultural phenomenon it was. The zeitgeist and all that stuff surrounding it propelled it to a mega show. He seemed a really nice fella to when i saw him in interviews etc, a total gent. My sisters were smitten with the fella back in the day.

R.I.P Luke Perry

I used to watch Beverley Hills 90210 and did enjoy it as a show.

Luke Perry was one of the main characters and seemed a decent actor.

52 years young R.I.P.

Never watched it but i am aware what a cultural phenomenon it was. The zeitgeist and all that stuff surrounding it propelled it to a mega show. He seemed a really nice fella to when i saw him in interviews etc, a total gent. My sisters were smitten with the fella back in the day.

R.I.P Luke Perry
Probably not taken seriously because he was a handsome devil.

No age.

There was a tweet from some actress who said they worked together only once but it was “a career highlight for me” and then it transpired that she was referring to doing a voice over for a cartoon, during which they didn't actually record their parts together. Does anyone else find that a bit weird?

There was a tweet from some actress who said they worked together only once but it was “a career highlight for me” and then it transpired that she was referring to doing a voice over for a cartoon, during which they didn't actually record their parts together. Does anyone else find that a bit weird?
Maybe she's an attention seeker.

Was good in the buffy movie and more recently in Riverdale with Molly Ringwald

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.