Luke shaw

Status
Not open for further replies.
southamptonblue said:
Danamy said:
We have no chance with this kid

He was close to signing for Chelsea last season but was talked around by Southampton to sign a five year deal when he turned 18.

Don't let that fool you though, it was done just to protect an asset and to maximise his fee, i'm confident he'll be at either Chelsea or Arsenal at the start of next season.

I stated a while ago that this kid would be a future England left back before he entered the scene and it's looking like he's going to fulfill that role, I'd even go as far as saying he should make the squad for Brazil (if we qualify) and drop Cole.

REALLY??
Like to know where you got that from....just not true.

Knowing Danamys contacts, I'd have confidence in what he says mate.

Danamy said:

He was close to signing for Chelsea last season but was talked around by Southampton to sign a five year deal when he turned 18.

Don't let that fool you though, it was done just to protect an asset and to maximise his fee, i'm confident he'll be at either Chelsea or Arsenal at the start of next season.

I stated a while ago that this kid would be a future England left back before he entered the scene and it's looking like he's going to fulfill that role, I'd even go as far as saying he should make the squad for Brazil (if we qualify) and drop Cole.

Highlighted for you.
Im aware of Danamys contacts.........however i wish mine were as good about City as what they are about Scumpton (as good as you can get bar owning the club myself ;) )

Dr Jacoby said:
Ross Barkley is the young English player we should be after.

Why ? because he's had 1 good game. Think he will be good but give him a chance.
Anybody interested would need more of a look then just MOTD highlights.

I believe its only a matter of time before he is wearing a Chelsea shirt, heard he is a massive Chelsea fan and as Cole is getting on he looks to be a natural long term replacement for him. Would love him here and hope im wrong he could develop into a cracking fullback.

southamptonblue said:
Danamy said:

Highlighted for you.
Im aware of Danamys contacts.........however i wish mine were as good about City as what they are about Scumpton (as good as you can get bar owning the club myself ;) )
Seeing as you're so well connecfed, have a word in his shell like and tell him get his arse over to M11 3FF lickety -split, because that's where all the action is at! :-)

One of the few English players worth a sizable investment, IMO. This kid is going to be outstanding - he's already a very good Premier League left-back aged 18.

Danamy said:

So Chelsea and Arsenal will sign him why haven't we got a chance seeing we are a club fighting on all fronts and in my opinion ahead of Arsenal in the team to go to?

southamptonblue said:
Danamy said:

Highlighted for you.

I don't really want to get involved in a dick measuring exercise over this but if your contacts are that good at "Scumpton" they would know how close he was to joining Chelsea along with a lot of interest from Arsenal?

He/she would also know the reason why it didn't happen and how much of an arsehole Cortese is? ;-)

waspish said:
Danamy said:

So Chelsea and Arsenal will sign him why haven't we got a chance seeing we are a club fighting on all fronts and in my opinion ahead of Arsenal in the team to go to?

I agree that we're ahead of Arsenal as a team to go to but we've never shown an interest in the lad, both Chelsea and Arsenal have.

Chelsea was his preferred club before and i believe it'll be his destination when the time is right, in my humble opinion of course

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.