Luke shaw

Status
Not open for further replies.
southamptonblue said:
Same shit as we read about us in the press..........Scumbags have NOT bid £34m for Shaw (scumpton haven't recieved a bid for him at all from anyone in last couple weeks) ;)

Looking a bit stupid this now

£160,000 per week according to Wayne Veysey. Now THAT is inflating wages more than almost anything I can recall, if true of course (Veysey is usually good for Manchester stuff).

Benarbia said:
southamptonblue said:
Same shit as we read about us in the press..........Scumbags have NOT bid £34m for Shaw (scumpton haven't recieved a bid for him at all from anyone in last couple weeks) ;)

Looking a bit stupid this now

finger on the pulse...

;-)

Mr. Aguia said:
01cravend said:
So he'd he the 4th most expensive defender of all time.....HAAA

And the most expensive FB ever. Danni Alves went for 29m and he was considered the premier FB in the world(even though he can't defend to save his life). Funny how the media see this as a good thing because he's English but if he was French they would be going on how big money is ruining football.

Didn't we break the world record fee for a full back when we signed Terry Phelan for £2.5M? That inflation, £100M fee's will probably be the norm for the big clubs in 10 to 15 years. Our fault no doubt!

LoveCity said:
£160,000 per week according to Wayne Veysey. Now THAT is inflating wages more than almost anything I can recall, if true of course (Veysey is usually good for Manchester stuff).

You sure ?

Wayne Veysey ‏@wayneveysey 6h

Ander Herrera's move to #MUFC is OFF after Athletic Bilbao reveal they have rejected their £28.8million offer

£30m+ and £8m a year in wages for a leftback, who isn't particular special at anything. Fuck me, the rags are getting seriously desperate. Fuck knows what they'll do if they miss out on the CL again. I can hardly wait

Agreed with some of the views on here - we are paying way over the odds for Shaw, but it is that stupid English premium. That said, at 18 years old he'll develop rapidly and he'll be a great signing for us.

As for the wages, £100k/wk (if true), what are we thinking?

[MU]Prodigy said:
Agreed with some of the views on here - we are paying way over the odds for Shaw, but it is that stupid English premium. That said, at 18 years old he'll develop rapidly and he'll be a great signing for us.

As for the wages, £100k/wk (if true), what are we thinking?

The thing is it's not a certainty: He could develop rapidly, and he could turn out to be a great signing for you. Quite a gamble.

I personally think he will be though.

Hamann Pineapple said:
LoveCity said:

You sure ?

Wayne Veysey ‏@wayneveysey 6h

Ander Herrera's move to #MUFC is OFF after Athletic Bilbao reveal they have rejected their £28.8million offer

But if you click the link (that you left out for some reason), there is nothing factually wrong in his story: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2892/transfer-zone/2014/06/26/4915250/athletic-bilbao-weve-rejected-manchester-uniteds-ander" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2892/tra ... teds-ander</a>

All he's guilty of is a bit of click-baiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.