Luton Town (A) | FA Cup | Post Match Thread

He's the worst, never forget the Chelsea game with Serge and Lius,also many penalty shouts he's turned away,a couple where VAR has intervened. Pep has namechecked him several times, he's an unprofessional cheating bastard.
So which ones are better than him?

I did say he is least bad.

Why even bring this into this thread tonight ?

We've just watched a great performance, a great match, AWAY, and you're in here moaning about our home support.

You do realise that a lot of our home games are difficult to watch, because teams play with 10 behind the ball, at 0-0, even at 1-0 it becomes very tense, expect it to be difficult again on Sunday trying to get past the parked bus.

Tonight Luton made it open game, and it was a great game, it allowed us to be expressive in our football, and our fans (all of them, at the game or not) really enjoyed the football on show, so not surprisingly there was a better atmosphere all round.
Sorry Cleavers I stand down.

I think it's probably because in 99.8% of games there's nowhere for him to run into, when the opposition just have two banks of 5 sat in their own penalty area there's literally no free space for him to actually run into so we have to play a different game.

Definitely, but only up to a point. In every game there are opportunities to play that ball but we don't. Let's have another look on Sunday.

Absolutely superb performance that yesterday. Honestly I had KdB at the MOTM by a mile until Haaland scored 5 in about an hour. Haaland put in one of the best centre forward performances I've ever seen last night, he was utterly unplayable. Strong, fast, lethal and his all-round link up play were magnificent.

I felt sorry for the Luton defenders, they were big powerful lads but the way Haaland was, he could've had peak Kompany, Dias, Stones, Maldini and Moore marking him and he would've rag-dolled the lot.

Got to be said, I really hope Luton stay up. I think their manager has built a good team who play the right way. Given the budget they have, I thought they played well and how he's managed to get a tune out of Ross Barkley is incredible. For my money, Barkley should be in the England squad as he's been great this season and full credit to the manager. I also liked their left winger too and their goals were good and could easily have had a couple more.

Overall, a great game and result for us and I hope we smash United on Sunday. I know Pep has won everything under the sun with us but he owes us a HUGE win against them!! Tell Haaland and KdB it's their last game of the season and let them rip into them!

COME ON CITY!

He's the worst, never forget the Chelsea game with Serge and Lius,also many penalty shouts he's turned away,a couple where VAR has intervened. Pep has namechecked him several times, he's an unprofessional cheating bastard.
I'll add the penalty at West Ham a couple of seasons back. 2-2 draw with the pen (given by VAR) missed by Mahrez:
It was a foul from every angle. TV showed about six different replays and Taylor had a clear view of the incident from every angle.
He's either bent or totally bloody useless and I'm not sure which would get him more high-profile games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.