Luton Town (A) - Sun 10th Dec, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is probably 2 sides to your question

1) Were refs correct to give Rodri those 5 yellow cards. I think they probably were.
The same case with Grealish.

2) Is he getting booked for "lesser infringements" than other players.
Might be my blue tinted specs but I thought Sunday's was quite harsh. It happened quite near me and he came in from the side a bit but was nothing much.
But Hooper was on a mission last Sunday.

This won’t be easy going on our recent form and the fact they are very stuffy at home. Going to be a bit of a slog so an early goal to open them up a bit would be very good.
Rodri & Jack both available. Frankly, if I never have to watch Akanji again in the Zidane role then it won’t be a day too soon.
Other teams around us have tough games coming up and we really need to start winning again to capitalise. Table after the next 3 games could look somewhat different.

I wonder if the refs will start to dish out the yellows for Rodri for the most minor of infringements, after all these cannot be rescinded or VAR'd. So we might only have another five games with him until the ban hammer slams down! Nothing surprises me anymore.
Or maybe he could engage his brain again ever now and again? The yellow vs Spurs was a yellow all day long. The red was a red all day long. Has he been given any yellow you think is egregiously wrong?

I expect us to bounce back after those recent poor performances. If the manager and players aren’t hurt by the criticism and squandering of points, they aren’t professionals.

(And nobody could level that at Pep team.)

Clench your buttocks, Luton. The champions are in town.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.