Luton Town (A) - Tue 27th Feb, 20:00 | FA Cup | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Somewhat critical" shouldn't even be in the conversation and should be replaced with " Entirely understandable ".

No club or team on the planet has faced the schedule, demands or expectation of City in the last three years during which we've won every competition we've entered including 3 tiles, UCL, ECC, WCC & the Treble.

To be deep into the 3 major competitions is remarkable given that our most influential player missed the first half of the season,Vikingo missed 6 weeks, and many other players have been in and out.

Our duty is to recognise the facts and support the socks off this remarkable group of players and the unique prospects ahead in the next 3 months.....Four in a row...A double...A TREBLE.

Sing yer hearts out for the lads !!
This.

Jack Grealish is "good" and Josko Gvardiol is "training without much pain," says Pep Guardiola.

It would be good to have Josko back as Ake has played a lot. And this feels like a game we should be able to play our new kids. Granted, given the injury updates of late, he could as likely be back tomorrow as after the international break.

Don't think we'll be as weak as some are predicting.

We have a 5 day rest for the Derby and United have injury problems and play 24 hours after us.

Think Pep will go as strong as he possibly can.

Hoping though that Kev and Jack don’t start, but get some minutes second half with the Derby in mind.

Would be ideal if we could put this one to bed early so Rodri can get some rest later on!

I think you're right. Maybe pep will start our best available 11 and try and finish Luton off as early as possible before making subs.
There are players who have played a lot of football and need a rest though.

I would rest Rodri and Foden, Dias and Alvarez too really, but i think the latter two will start.

There are players who have played a lot of football and need a rest though.

I would rest Rodri and Foden, Dias and Alvarez too really, but i think the latter two will start.

I'd rest Rodri and Bernardo. It's risky to start Stones in 3 consecutive games.

Foden and Alvarez are young and can recover quickly. Haaland and KDB might need minutes if they feel fit.

Pep will go as strong as injuries and fitness allow.

Luton will be like caged Lions....not played for a week, Treble Winners at home in cup !!

It'll be a rough house!!

Pep will go as strong as injuries and fitness allow.

Luton will be like caged Lions....not played for a week, Treble Winners at home in cup !!

It'll be a rough house!!
I suppose that depends on what sort of team they put out.
With the news today and they having a tough game at the weekend, that may dictate who they pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.