Luton Town away

It was probably easier to go to when they had the "away fan ban" in place.

I went and sat behind the goal, along with a load of other Blues. In fact I think I did it twice.
Also went to the cup game when they were forced to sell tickets to away fans.

I'd almost forgotten what a shitty little small minded Club they were!

I went and sat behind the goal, along with a load of other Blues. In fact I think I did it twice.

I was at the cup game, we had a great following that night, can’t remember anything about the game tho

Been there at least 5 times before
Anyone wants mine make me a massive offer
I might consider it ;)

This ground shouldn’t be admitted to the prem league

Last edited:
Better to have the odd anomoly, so many are identikit grounds in retail parks now...''Were not really here''

I remember going there when the away ban was on, a 2-2 draw rings a bell with Steve Redmond scoring a screamer.

I think the chairman was a far right Tory MP and was of the opinion that all football should be home fans only?

Can't recall if this was his reaction to the Millwall riot though? Also seem to recall the Millwall riot was very pre-meditated and a sort of showing of how much Luton were hated as a club?

All a bit of a blur, maybe someone can remember more?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.