Luton Town (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

Great win, great goals, great miss of Gvardiol's goal by the hastened traffick beaters.
Fewming by the lack of clean sheet again; but anyways, top of the league.

Come on Villans and Eagles, I'd be glad all over if you win.

Still annoyed at the sloppy goal we gave away, but a really bright performance. It is all starting to fall into place.

Regardless of what people have thought of him, I’m glad Gvardiol is getting the plaudits. There’s a hell of a player there. He’ll make mistakes but he’s a young man playing his first season under Pep in a position not natural to him.

With that said, great that the goals went in. GD will be key. Kova, Doku and a few others really did well. On to the next one.

Oh, and Rodri got a rest. Happy days
He’s grown into it really well.

Belting player.

Funny how live emotions disrupt any perspective. Before second goal, 63 min, we had 26/7 shots to 0 Luton. 0. Possession 79%. Total domination. Incredible in football. Everybody worldwide would love to play those 63 min like this. And really many posters in match thread were nervous, unhappy and even literally calling our game as a very poor display. Hard to explain.

Its been absolutely great game by City. And my bet is Pep thinks we actually played better till second goal than after. Simply cause of better control. Additionally few starters rested, so so happy times.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.