Luton Town (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

Luton thrilled to get away with only a 4 goal deficit.
The other score lines mean it's not as bad a result as it could have been for them.
Pity we waited so long to put the game to bed.

Well played.

Doku and Gvardiol are my standout players, with Doku MotM.

Kovacic and Kevin also played very well, Akanji was super solid at the back.

Lewis did a job, but didn't standout in either direction.

Haaland and Alvarez were very meh, I think Pep needs to play one or the other as a striker, but not both, shouldn't be an excuse for the fact both have been somewhat poor lately.

Big up to the GD, probably will never catch Arsenal, but should try to be ahead of Liverpool on it.

Great win. These games inbetween the CL, when some big players need rest, are always potential slip ups. We’d only won 2 out of 8 of them before today. There was always intensity off the ball, which isn’t easy in these kind of games. I don’t actually care too much for the goal difference as, if we win our games, it’s mathematically impossible for us to finish on the same points as another team anyway. So whether it was 2-0 or 5-1, I’m not arsed. Just win and play well to give confidence, and we did that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.