Luton Town (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

That was a Kyle Walker style dick slapping for lowly Luton.

Again listening on the City app, Alistair Mann really deserves a wider audience, Nicky Weaver does love us, but he hasn't got the presence of Andy Morrison behind the mike.

The host wasn't Natalie, but some southerner with a plum! The guests both had Luton connections, Brian Horton, former captain and ex manager, David James grew up a hatter apparently.

I recall that Stoke cup final, Brian was pleased as punch to be there and for us to win. Here he spoke of both teams with affection but he's a complete Blue!

James didn't say anything negative about us but I just felt he was snidey.

The game, after a blistering start, it was disappointing that we couldn't extend our advantage. Not a surprise as Luton were set up to contain with everyone behind the ball when we had it.

Young Jeremy deserves a lot of praise for a decent contribution but I also thought nunes and Kovacic were decent, delightful finish from Matteo!

The pick was Josko's again! He is really coming into his own at the moment. Great victory all about patience. Top of the League!

Very solid performance. Doku, Kovacic, Gvardiol, Lewis, KDB and Akanji all stand outs but everyone contributed. I thought Nunes started really and actually looked like Rodri at times but he faded a bit as the game went on and fell asleep for their goal. The more I see of Gvardiol the more I like. I think we have bought an absolute gem.

Gvardiol is getting better and better with each game. He just quietly gets on with it and appears to have now developed a taste for goal. I suspect he he seen others attempts and thought 'I can do better than that!' and he has.
He really looks more confident now. Hes gonna be an immense player for us for years to come.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.