Luton Town (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

Great performance that and one we needed. I thought even when it was 1-0 for so long that once the dam burst, it would be a big score.

Doku was outstanding and constantly caused them trouble. Like when we panned them in the cup, I felt sorry for their full back really as he just wasn't good enough to play against The Dok. Fair play as well on the penalty that he wasn't jumping up and screaming at the ref shouting he dived too.

I really hope Luton can stay up, I think their manager has been outstanding this season.

The only real annoyance was their goal - the ball from Ederson was ok although not one I'd have played seeing as he had to turn and be faced with their player. Nunes had a Phillips-esque touch and that was it. It sounds awful, but I just hope Nunes comes good next season as I just can't see much to his game.

Overall, a MAGNIFICENT result in the context of the weekend. It's sets us up nicely for Madrid and sends a strong signal to the others than the Champions are gearing up for ANOTHER trophy!

COME ON CITY!!!

They don't like that name at all but were forced into the name change.
They aren't overly fond of the Londoners who have moved to Luton and its surrounding areas for cheap housing but travel in and out to work in London everyday and bring nothing to the Luton economy
Do their shopping in London, do they? House building not good for the local economy? Go back to London for cinema, meals out? Watching Luton FC isn't good for the Luton economy?

Watch it, Sunshine.

Do their shopping in London, do they? House building not good for the local economy? Go back to London for cinema, meals out? Watching Luton FC isn't good for the Luton economy?

Watch it, Sunshine.
Definitely.
Lived there for over 30 years and on and off for another 30.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.