Luton Town (H) | Sat 13th April, 15:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What did he say?
Rodri: "I do need a rest. It is something we are planning. Let’s see how we speak, how we live the situation.
Rest is important. Every one of us can do better, even myself. But we need to rest. They [Real Madrid] were a bit fresher in the first half. John [Stones] was tight and had some problems at the end, but he showed his courage because he knew that the team needed him. He didn’t say 'I need to go', he stayed until the end – this is the kind of thing we’re going to need."

I suspect Rodri, Stones and maybe Foden will be on the bench v Luton?

Tough game. Despite their position they are no pushovers and they fight for everything. They will come out and attack us as thats their style and we are not great with teams running at us but they should also present us with enough chances if we take them to pick up the 3 points

Tough game. Despite their position they are no pushovers and they fight for everything. They will come out and attack us as thats their style and we are not great with teams running at us but they should also present us with enough chances if we take them to pick up the 3 points
They are missing a good few at moment.
They are very strong in the air and quick on the break.
Ogbene may be out which is good news as he is a bit of a speed merchant.
Kabore out as well as he can't play against us.

Wonder if we might rest Rodri for this one. He’s looking jaded.

Ederson may well return for some match practise too.
I was thinking this earlier. He's looking gassed at the moment and uncharacteristically lost possession a fair few times in the last two games. But he's so invaluable in our team that are we even confident of beating Luton without him ? We should do, but have we become too reliant on him, even against the lesser teams.? I'd rest him and hope our attacking force blows them away.

I was thinking this earlier. He's looking gassed at the moment and uncharacteristically lost possession a fair few times in the last two games. But he's so invaluable in our team that are we even confident of beating Luton without him ? We should do, but have we become too reliant on him, even against the lesser teams.? I'd rest him and hope our attacking force blows them away.
We beat them 2-6 without him six weeks ago.

Really need to rack some goals up in this one.
Can’t be complacent as Luton have given everyone a bit of a game.

Would love a 5-0 or more. We really need the goals.

It’s obviously the gamble, but one we should get through. No point winning with Rodri and him getting injured.

Our sports science guys will know what we need to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.